As surprising as this may seem, there is an update available for the Telstra Titan 4G, a device that hasn’t even been available for a month on the local market. It’s an OEM [HTC] probably targeted at some of the isolated issues some users have had, like random reboots and device freezes. It’s a typical update, creating a backup in the process. Don’t be tempted to disconnect the phone before the update process finishes, in the final step my Titan booted to a white screen for about three minutes, before booting again normally.
This is just a firmware update from HTC, updating the firmware revision, radio software and the bootloader. Original numbers are
- OS Version: 7.10.8773.98
- Firmware revision number: 2180.0800.16501.841
- Hardware revision number: 0004
- Radio software version: 1.12.80.01_21.3805.80.03
- Radio hardware version: A.122.0.D4
- Bootloader version: 1.18.2180.0(139858)
New numbers in the screenshot below. Only a small bump, and I couldn’t tell you exactly what it addresses at this point.